How we can help you
How we help many other local businesses
DH Business Support means efficiency, loyalty, confidentiality and reliability to many of our clients. To you, DH Business Support may just mean "a weight of my mind" in the short term, but in the long term here is what we can do for you:
Free up your time and resources to enable you to focus on your company goals and your vision.
Help you keep good records, these are essential to the smooth running of your business. Not only will you have ongoing records but also any documents necessary for specific tax investigation etc. You will always be able to respond to queries and provide the information requested.
Give you flexibility and economy. By outsourcing your bookkeeping you maintain strategic business effectiveness and can focus on your core business without distraction. Having a personal qualified bookkeeper who works efficiently is not just a cost cutting exercise but a logical and economical shift for small businesses and sole traders. Our services are modular so that you choose exactly and only what help you need.
Give you control. If at any time you no longer require our services for whatever reason (you may, for example, require a full time bookkeeper working in-house) we do not expect a long period of notice. We are willing to work with a month notice or less if requested.
Support for your other professional services. We will work with your accountants and other professional services to ensure the support you receive is as seamless and comprehensive as possible, where we all are working towards a common goal – your best interests.
Your bookkeeper on site or off site. DH Business Support are able and willing to work at your premises if necessary or preferred, otherwise we work from our own offices in Leicester.
- A full and comprehensive bookkeeping service up to trial balance
- On site at your premises or off-site at our own offices
- Periodic management reports (summary and/or detailed profit and loss account, balance sheet, aged debtors and creditors)
- Periodic bespoke reports as and when required
- Prepare accounts for VAT Returns
- Perform a monthly bank reconciliation
- Production of customer invoices
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger
- Credit Control
- Other Business Administration
- Prepare and maintain employee records
- Run regular payroll (weekly or monthly)
- Maintain P11 and appropriate employee records
- Prepare a monthly P32 and advise of payments due to the Inland Revenue with regards to NI and PAYE
- Manage statutory Payments (SSP, SMP etc)
- Manage statutory Deductions (Attachment of earnings, Student Loans etc)
- End Of Year HMRC returns and employee P60's
- Sage Payroll
- Sage Accounts
- Excel for Bookkeeping
- Preparing Contractors Monthly CIS Returns
- Preparing Sub- Contractors Monthly statement
- All other CIS administration
DH Business Support are qualified bookkeepers who work alongside many established reputable accountants. If you would like help in choosing a suitable accountant we are willing to make recommendations.